The rules of the first game are:
1) Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2) Share 7 facts about yourself, some random, some weird.
3) Tag 7 more people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4) Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs.
- If I could change anything about myself, I would make myself more interesting. I am the most boring person I know. It's why I only blog about once a month, and even that is usually an update about Alaina.
- I make an incredible lasagna using a recipe from Kraft Foods. It uses cottage cheese instead of ricotta and is great with lots of garlic.
- I watch too much TV.
- I like to read books more than once. In fact, I like to read books more than twice. Whenever I go to the library I usually end up checking out at least one book I've read several times before.
- I can say the alphabet backwards REALLY fast. It's my stupid human trick.
- If I had to work at a fast food restaurant, I would work at Chic-Fil-A. Good chicken, friendly staff, and I wouldn't have to work on Sundays.
- I have horrible taste in clothes. I usually get whatever is cheapest for the simple fact that it's cheap. So I wear plain t-shirts most of the time, which don't hide spit-up very well. Luckily Alaina doesn't care what I wear, and I with her most of the time, so it works out.
I don't know 7 people who blog, but if I could tag anyone I'd tag Carolyn, Jamie and Sara. And Gisele.